Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011

Forever!

Neuster, schweizer, evangelikaler Pop! (Und trotzdem wirklich gut!)

Forever, by Toby Meyer

You are my delight
my heart is rising
You touched me deep inside
expending my horizon

N’I pray our dreams may come true
N’I wanna share my life with you
More than diamonds and heaven
What I found in you

May courage and desire
Keep our hearts on fire
The eternal love of God
Is taking us higher

Let me forever – be in love with you
And may I never stop loving you

Love is a mistery
Increasing in quality
By releasing and giving away
Returns and sets you free

The wings of love makes me fly
And lift me up to see
Wonders of love light up the sky
Your glory deep in me

Video

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.